2 Days, Jamaica Bobsled and Irie Blue Hole Tours from Ocho Rios
- Durata: 2 Zile (aprox.)
- Locatie: Ocho Rios
- Cod produs: PLEHUP
Come with us on an Epic Adventure through the hills of Ocho Rios and experience the real Jamaica on your two-day tour package in the beautiful town of Ocho Rios.
- Hotel/port pick up & drop off
- Two-day tour package packed with fun and adventure
- Spend the time filled with splashing, high diving and rope swinging like Tarzan at the Irie Blue Hole
- Epic Bobsled adventure at Mystic Mountain Rain Forest Adventure Park
- Complimentary lunch and shopping stops (Meals not included)
Day 1 - Irie Blue Hole Adventure
Please wear your swimsuit under your clothes and get ready for fun! Cliff jumping is optional and those who do not participate can have just as much fun watching. Your adventure starts with your pick up at your hotel lobby and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the Cascade Rainforest.
At the Island Gully Falls and Blue Hole, you will enjoy rustic nature at its best. Jump, dive or swing from ropes into the pristine watering hole. Swim under the waterfall and discover hidden caves or just sit on a rock and relax under the calming waters of the falls.
Hike along the stream and discover more pools and waterfalls or relax on a rock and just absorb the sun’s rays, all while in the capable hands of expert tour guides.
On the way back from the Blue Hole have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of the local eateries, enjoying the delicious jerk meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel.
Day 2 - Jamaica Bobsled at Mystic Mountain and Shopping
Hold onto your hat: this is one wild ride! Inspired by the famous Jamaica bobsled Olympic team, the bobsled ride at Mystic Mountain Jamaica near the Dunn's River Falls is the park’s signature attraction, ranked by TripAdvisor.com as one of the top attractions in Ocho Rios Jamaica. You’ll be safely strapped into a custom-designed, high-tech sled and whooshed down a 1000-meter long track installed into the side of the mountain, completely driven by gravity: yes, Newton, it really works!
This exhilarating bobsled ride is one of our favorite things to do in Mystic Mountain, Ocho Rios Jamaica — and we know it will top your list too. As you slide through the dense tropical landscape you’ll be able to control the speed with a special handbrake, allowing you to slow down just enough to drink in the wonder of your vacation in a Jamaican rainforest.
On the way back stop at a local craft market to look at local souvenirs and stop for lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of the local eateries, enjoying the delicious jerk meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- All Admission Fees (Mystic Mountain's Jamaica Bobsled and The Island Gully Falls and Blue Hole)
- Complimentary Highlight Tour of the famous Fern Gully
- Complimentary shopping stop after your Bobsled Tour
- Complimentary bottle of water for each tour.
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and water shoes for the blue hole
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- The Blue Hole attraction not available on Saturdays, and for bookings that include a Saturday, the Bobsled Tour with shopping will be done on that day.
- Each Tour Departs at 9:00 AM