Horseback Ride & Swim, River Tubing and Luminous Lagoon Day Tour from Negril
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P2LTUN
Plan a visit for some Horseback riding, jungle river tubing and a boat tour on the famous luminous lagoon in the scenic countryside of Falmouth, Jamaica. This combination tour provides enough thrills for the avid adventure seeker; with enough easy fun for juniors and seniors!
- Private Hotel/Port pick up & drop off
- Adventurous River Tubing Ride down the Rio Bueno
- Scenic Horseback Ride and Swim along a private beach
- Experience a natural wonder at the Famous Luminous Lagoon
- Family Friendly Activity
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city allow nature to open her arms and embrace you as you enjoy a Horseback Ride on a spectacular trail that passes through scenic countryside, tranquil farmlands, and the north coast shoreline onto a beautiful private beach. Here guests are given the opportunity to swim bareback and frolic with the horse in the magnificent Caribbean Sea. The sea is crystal clear and white sands allow for great swimming and picture taking opportunities.
After your horseback tour, relax in the cool waters of the Rio Bueno. After boarding your tube, your well-trained guide will have you laughing while experiencing the rapids and calms of the Rio Bueno. Relax and watch nature unfold the beauty of her flora and fauna as you drift downstream riding your tube through the river's twists, turns, and rapids.
On the way to the luminous lagoon, stop for lunch at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centres and enjoy the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drink.
At the Luminous Lagoon, you will see things that will make you appreciate the beauty Mother nature has created for us to witness and experience! Truly, a sight to be seen! As the boat cruises around, the water is disturbed and the organisms begin to glow. You will see an eerie light show illuminating from the back of the boat and all around from the wake.
At the end of your tour, enjoy a comfortable drive back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and water shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Tubing and horseback riding is not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other serious medical conditions.