Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Ocho Rios
- Duration : 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kingston, St. Andrew
- Product code : P9GNMT
Experience a taste of Jamaica’s through learning to prepare one of it’s many cultural and culinary delights!
- Visit to the historic Prospect Plantation & its Great House
- Authentic Jamaican cuisine cooking lesson with a talented chef
- Lunch of jerk chicken, callaloo & coconut shrimp rundown
- Journey into beautiful gardens of the Prospect Plantation Estate
Jamaica is home to a variety of exotic flavors and distinct cooking methods, and this culinary experience presents a unique opportunity to get a taste of the island's food culture.
Enjoy a scenic drive along Jamaica's beautiful coastline to the Prospect Plantation, one of the country's oldest estates and home to a world of exciting history. Explore the plantation's vibrant tropical gardens before visiting the Great House, where chef Irie will show you how to cook up a few delicious staples of Jamaican cuisine including jerk chicken, steamed callaloo, and coconut shrimp rundown.
After a satisfying lunch that you have prepared, enjoy some sightseeing of the great house before enjoying a comfortable ride back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick up and drop off - shared
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Professional Chauffeur'
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual (comfortable walking shoes recommended)
- Not recommended for pregnant women in their first trimester