Shared Bob Marley Mausoleum Tour, Nine Miles Jamaica from Ocho Rios
- Duration : 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Montego Bay
- Product code : P7UPJ0
Embark on a musical pilgrimage from Montego Bay to the birthplace and final resting place of the King of Reggae, Bob Marley. Take in the beautiful scenery as your driver navigates the narrow, winding country roads to the mountain village of Nine Mile and enjoy tales of the life and times of young Bob Marley.
This mystical experience exposes you to the world famous Rastafarian religion, culture and practices - a must for every reggae enthusiast!
Your visit to Bob Marley's home at Nine Mile includes a tour of the property from Rastafarian guides, which usually includes a rendition of one of Bob's songs, memorabilia, his famous "rock pillow" where he rested his head for inspiration and the Marley mausoleum. See the two tombs in the mausoleum, one where Bob Marley is buried along with his half-brother, Anthony Booker. The second tomb is that of Cedella Booker, Bob Marley's mother or "Mamma Marley" as she was sometimes called.
- Experienced guides at Mausoleum.
- Entrance fee to Bob Marley's birth and burial place.
- Round-trip Transportation
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Tour operated by an English guide
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Wear: Sneakers
- Bring: Cash for purchase of meals and souvenirs