Blue Mountain Bicycle Tour from Ocho Rios
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P42RSG
Featured in Vogue, Departure and Town & Country Magazine, Discovery’s Television and The Travel Channel as a must do tour while in Jamaica.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive into the Blue Mountain Countryside
- Spend the time on a fun filled leisurely downhill ride in the Blue Mountains
- Complementary Brunch and Lunch
Guest will travel in air conditioned comfort from their hotels to the lush tropical and scenic hills of the
Blue Mountain where you will find Blue Mountain Bicycle Tour, the #1 downhill bicycle tour.
Your tour starts at an elevation high in the Blue Mountain on a road, referred by the New York times as “One of the best scenic vistas in the Caribbean”.
You will learn about Jamaican culture from your guide while enjoying the leisure downhill bicycle ride meandering through lush tropical rain forest. The Blue Mountains is home to hundreds of species of birds and blossoming plant life some of which is only found in Jamaica including one of the world largest and rarest butterfly. Guests will be able to view acres of Blue Mountain Coffee Plantations, one of the world’s most rare and expensive.
The tour ends at one of Blue Mountain's cascading waterfalls where guest can bathe in the best spring water in the world adding youth back to your soul. This is just the most exciting way to end a dynamic and educational tour.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Experienced bike guides
- All admission fees
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum riding age is 6 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not suitable for pregnant women