Jamaica Bobsled and Zipline Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P29EQ0
Hold onto your hat: this is one wild ride! Inspired by the famous Jamaica bobsled Olympic team, this Jamaica Bobsled, and Zipline Adventure Tour will be a truly amazing experience!
- Hotel/port pickup & drop off
- Experience an exhilarating bobsled ride through the dense tropical landscape
- Adventurous Zipline ride through the rainforest canopy
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Jamaica Bobsled & Zipline Adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby or the cruise terminal and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the adventure park.
Once you are checked in for your tour, you will be greeted by your friendly guide who will secure you in the Sky Explorer chair to make your way up to your Bobsled starting point. This provides a great opportunity to take in the scenery of Ocho Rios as you soar above the treetops on the skylift.
It's now time for the main event, strap in and hold onto your hat for this is one wild ride! Inspired by the famous Jamaica bobsled Olympic team, your bobsled ride will have you whooshing down a 1000-meter long track installed into the side of the mountain. As you slide through the dense tropical landscape you’ll be able to control the speed with a special handbrake, allowing you to slow down just enough to drink in the wonder of your vacation in a Jamaican rainforest.
Next, receive an orientation, safety equipment and harness system for your flight through the canopy on a series of zip line cables and pulleys that are interconnected on both tree and land-based platforms. The canopy zip line tour ends at the mid-station of the chairlift where you can catch a ride back to the top.
At the end of your tour, stop at the top of the mountain. You can relax and enjoy the stunning views from the infinity pool, slide down the water slide or get a bite to eat at the nice restaurant with full bar. Witness some of Jamaica’s most beautiful butterflies and hummingbirds as they fly around the flowers and plants in the garden.
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- All Local Taxes
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Minimum height of 46 inches (1.17 meters)
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kilograms)
- Not Wheelchair accessible