Dolphin Swim Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PTY03B
Experience an encounter with a Dolphin at Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios, Jamaica’s number one marine attraction. Your full-day admission also allows you to interact with stingrays, and snorkel in pristine Caribbean waters.
- Private Hotel pick up & drop off
- Get to swim with a Dolphin
- Cross the Caribbean Sea on a glass bottom kayak
- Take part in pirate antics and treasure hunt at Little Port Royal
- Stroll through a rainforest and see colourful macaws
- Complementary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Enjoy a day
with access to a full range of activities and adventures, including the chance
to cross the crystal clear Caribbean waters in a glass-bottom kayak, and stroll
through the jungle looking for iguanas, and exotic birds.
Pet and feed stingrays, while swimming among the graceful creatures in complete
safety, and hunt for treasure in the shops of Little Port Royal pirate’s
village. Captain your own boat on the waves of the Caribbean Sea, enjoying
spectacular views of the coast as you go.
attraction of your day will be to get in deep water to swim, get a kiss, and
try a dance, perhaps get a splash or two and have a real up close experience
with the world’s most lovable marine mammal; a friendly dolphin.
Dolphin Cove is the place to spend the day enjoying lots of fun activities. There is something for everyone. Your entrance includes full use of the following activities.
- Mini-boats and explore the coast
- Interact and snorkel with stingrays
- Take a glass-bottom kayak ride to explore the fascinating
- Watch our hilarious Shark Show
- Interact with exotic birds, snakes and iguanas on the Jungle
- Relax on a glistening white sandy beaches
Lose yourself in Paradise!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- Dolphin Swim Ticket to Dolphin Cove
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 4-24 hrs after booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, and wear swim wear under your clothes,
and water shoes.
- Bring change of clothes and spare carrier bag for wet clothes
- Wheelchair accessible