Bob Marley Mausoleum Tour, Nine Miles Jamaica from Ocho Rios
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Product code: PYBMEX
Have a Mystical Experience at Nine Miles, the birthplace of Bob Marley. Take in the world-famous Rastafarian religion, culture and practices - a must for every reggae enthusiast!
- Hotel/port pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Visit the birthplace and final resting place of the King of Reggae, Bob Marley.
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Embark on a musical pilgrimage from Ocho Rios to the birthplace and final resting place of the King of Reggae, Bob Marley. Take in the beautiful scenery as your driver navigates the narrow, winding country roads to the mountain village of Nine Mile and enjoy tales of the life and times of young Bob Marley.
This mystical experience exposes you to the world famous Rastafarian religion, culture and practices - a must for every reggae enthusiast!
Your visit to Bob Marley's home at Nine Mile includes a tour of the property from Rastafarian guides, which usually includes a rendition of one of Bob's songs, memorabilia, his famous "rock pillow" where he rested his head for inspiration and the Marley mausoleum. See the two tombs in the mausoleum, one where Bob Marley is buried along with his half-brother, Anthony Booker. The second tomb is that of Cedella Booker, Bob Marley's mother or "Mamma Marley" as she was sometimes called.
On the way back have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centres, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed Private air-conditioned vehicles
- All Admission Fees
- All Local Taxes and Surcharge Fees
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible