Jamaica Bobsled Adventure Tour from Ocho Rios
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ocho Rios
- Product code: PKKXGW
Plan a visit to the scenic tropical Parish of St. Ann, Jamaica where your adventure will take you on one wild ride! Inspired by the famous Jamaica bobsled Olympic team, this Jamaica Bobsled Adventure Tour is an experience to remember!
- Hotel/port pickup & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Experience an exhilarating bobsled ride through the dense tropical landscape
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Jamaica Bobsled Adventure starts with your pickup at your hotel lobby or the cruise terminal and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the adventure park.
Once you are checked in for your tour, you will be greeted by your friendly guide who will secure you in the Sky Explorer chair to make your way up to your Bobsled starting point. This provides a great opportunity to take in the scenery of Ocho Rios as you soar above the treetops on the skylift.
It's now time for the main event, strap in and hold onto your hat for this is one wild ride! Inspired by the famous Jamaica bobsled Olympic team, your bobsled ride will have you whooshing down a 1000-meter long track installed into the side of the mountain. As you slide through the dense tropical landscape you’ll be able to control the speed with a special handbrake, allowing you to slow down just enough to drink in the wonder of your vacation in a Jamaican rainforest.
On the way back have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centres, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks before heading back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- All Local Taxes
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Minimum height of 46 inches (1.17 meters)
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs (136 kilograms)
- Not Wheelchair accessible