Jamaica's Blue Mountain Hike & Coffee Tour from Ocho Rios
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Ocho Rios
- Product code: PBP1UG
Leave the busy Town behind and see the panoramic Blue Mountains on what promises to be a breathtaking experience.
- Blue Mountain Highlight
- Tour the world-famous Blue Mountain Coffee Farm for a peek into how one of the world most expensive coffee is farmed and processed
- Nature hike near Hollywell National Park, Blue Mountains.
- Complimentary lunch stop at a local Blue Mountain Eatery (Meals and Drinks not included)
Your Blue Mountain experience begins with a relaxing drive from your hotel into the Blue Mountain countryside. Upon arrival at New Castle, a settlement in the Blue Mountains, you will go deep into the rain-forest near the Holly-Well Nature Reserve Park for a 40-60 minute nature hike observing indigenous birds, butterflies, and plants, along with a visit to Catherines Peak to see one of the many springs that provides Blue Mountain Spring Water. An optional stop for photos can be made at the New Castle military barracks which was established in 1841 by the British.
Following your hike, you will then head to Creighton Blue Mountain Coffee Farm by private minivan for a 1.5 Hour tour where you will get to see how the famous Blue Mountain coffee is grown and harvested.
On the way back have a lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of the local eateries, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drink before heading back to your hotel with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable hiking/walking shoes and environmentally friendly insect repellant
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Group Specials available for groups of 21 or more persons, click contact us option to your right to make your request.