River Rapids Jungle River Tubing Adventure from Ocho Rios
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Montego Bay
- Product code: PLHNUL
Enough thrills for the avid adventure seeker; with enough easy fun for juniors and seniors!
We pick you up at your hotel or port- of- call and bring you to the River Rapids- located in a mountain valley near the major tourism towns of Ocho Rios, Falmouth and Montego Bay. Soon you meet up with your fun-loving tour guide and other adventure seekers. You will get protective gear (because your safety is our priority): a helmet and a life jacket.
After handing everyone their plush, rubber tubes, the tour guide will lead you and the group over the Irie foot bridge, down to the Rio Bueno. You are now able to embark on your unforgettable water adventure!
• Learn Jamaican slang and sing reggae tunes with the hilarious tour guide, while floating lazily along the Rio Bueno.
• Sit back and relax as lazy river currents carry you through the rainforest, to fast- paced rapids.
• With help from your tour guide, have a blast maneuvering your tube through class 2 white water rapids.
• Swim, jump or swing off on a rope from an elevated dock into the river- a popular activity enjoyed by all!
After a few more rapids, the river currents start to slow down and you begin your boat ride (weather permitting) into the Caribbean Sea. Your boat ride takes you to a private beach where you can enjoy a cold Daiquiri or Red Stripe Beer and eat some good home-styled jerked pork.
Jerked pork is a Jamaican dish loved by all Jamaicans. Sample while her on the River Rapids tour and make your excursion even more unforgettable!
• Hotel/port Pick-up and Drop-off
• Admission to Jungle River Tubing Tour
• All safety equipment (includes sizes under 50lbs)
• Tour guide at attraction
• Enough bubbly mini rapids!
• Food and Drinks
• Gratuity (Optional)
• Bring: water shoes, towel, swim wear, water-proof camera, and cash for food and souvenirs.
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Child (age 8-11 must be accompanied by a paying adult)
Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Tubing is not recommended for guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, heart or respiratory problems, physical disabilities, or any other medical conditions.